When I got to the site, I could tell that week one had done a very good job. Throughout this week, we plan on fixing up the bathrooms, staining the deck, and building stairs to the backyard. On the first day, we were able to get the first coat of stain on to the deck and fix up the first toilet. While we were working, a wild cat came by that was very friendly and we could swear it was a house cat. We gave it the name of Smalls not only because it was skinny, but it responded well to the sound. Today, we brought food for Smalls and he/she really enjoyed all of the attention that we gave. On the site, we put in a new sink, fixed all of the toilets, got the spots of stain that we missed, and got the sides of the stairs put in.
- Barb M.
- Thursday: Leah H.
- White Swan: P.J. Crowley
- Northwest Harvest: Tim
- Northwest Harvest:Jesse
- Volunteer Chore Services: Friday
- Mike C. : White Swan
- Wednesday Northwest Harvest: Sarah
- Wednesday Northwest Harvest:Annissa
- Pictures have been uploaded to the Photo Album ht...
- Tuesday 21st: White Swan
- Tuesday July 21: White Swan
- Monday 20th Week 2: Volunteer Chore Services (Sea...
- Week 1 - Day 5
- Week 1 - Day 4
- Week 1 - Day 3
- Week 1 - Day 2
- 2009 Mission Week 1 - Day 1
- A New Year: Mission to Yakima 2009
- ▼ July (19)