Friday, July 17, 2009

Week 1 - Day 4


“You may not be able to change the world, but you might be able to change one person’s world. And that’s all that matters.” The previous is the quote that I have been living by this whole week. My site team and I have been working on a house owned by a woman by the name of Catherine. Catherine is a mother and a grandmother. We have been weeding the backyard and fixing her bathrooms. You walk into her house: it’s pretty organized and well cared for, but when you walk into her bathroom you are surprised. It looked pretty horrible. But we’re coming along and it’s looking really good! The backyard looks amazing as well. We’re planting flowers tomorrow. I have made so many friends already from my church and others. I love mission and can’t wait for my next year.

Briana Jackson

No comments:

About Us

Renton, Washington, United States