Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Well hello there, saying I feel like a blog is more of an impromptue, semi-formal, medium of communication I feel that the diction and sentance structure should be as such as well. So here we go, this is my first time at mission and I feel that it will certainly be a weekend to remember. Currently, I have one goal and that is to build at least one ramp a day. Its what I came here to do and its what I want to do, I find the extra reflection stuff tedius to be honest, I would rather spend the extra hours of reflection on starting the next ramp rather than on how I feel because I feel(ironic how I am talking about my feelings when I just said it wasn't about me) that that it would be a better use of my time. Though I guess I do understand why people find it necessary to reflect. Anyways this is getting lengthy and I don't want to be a blog-hog, therefore I hope that this trip results in many ramps built and many happy people.

DFTBA,(Don't Forget to be Awesome)
Andrew

No comments:

About Us

Renton, Washington, United States